1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
But it will be better if it is fair.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
And figure out I was wrong.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
I don’t hate them, I just dislike them in general.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
But I take them seriously.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
And I go banckcrupt.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
That’s how things never work out in the end, because you don’t really agree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
I cry because no one cries with me.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
It is not OK when there is no God.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
Or die young?
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
This is not for me, but for someone, yes.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
Someone told us to learn from history.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
But not OK to let them know why.
13. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
As they don’t know mine either.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
All the relationship is actually secret as long as you are not involved.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
God is a fish?
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
Get busy living for dying.
17. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
So as tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and the day after….
18. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
An architect designs… No design job available, sorry.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
Does it mean I don’t have to save for retirement then?
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
That’s because you don’t know what I love.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
And the candles light up the sheets and burns the fancy lingerie and me. What a special day!
22. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
No preparation, and then I can go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
Purple is not eccentric.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
That’s why there are so many idiots.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
The point is not if I’m happy, it is about if I can say I’m happy.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
And after five years, there will be another one.
27. Always choose life.
Like I have something else to choose.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
Then why there is a word: unforgivenable.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
So don’t blame me about what I think of them.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
But I still prefer to go back, so I get both time and a right thing.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
Actually, doctors will and I have to pay them by the money earned from my job.
33. Believe in miracles.
It is not a miracle if I believe in it.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
God doesn’t love me for the same reasons above.
35. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
Not physically in most cases, not mentally in many cases.
36. Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
變老就等於戰勝了另一種選項 ─ 死得早。
But till the day of death, people still perfer the youth.
37. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
Could be in a bad way.
38. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
Our emotions have never evolved at all?
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
As long as you are not dead, it is a miracle, especially in the Empire.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
Not if you change positions too.
41. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
And later get very exhausted.
42. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
What if it is useful but not beautiful, beautiful but not joyful…
43. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
All that matters is that you truly loved.
44. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
But I want more.
45. The best is yet to come.
Then death must be the best of the best.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
This is definetely not said by someone to themselves.
47. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
Not on Tibet.
48. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
If I ask, I don’t get either and it will make me loose more.
Who told me to ask?
50. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
It could be a bomb.